Indonesia is very rich in culture to tourist attractions. Almost in every region in Indonesia has their respective characteristics in the field of tourism. Starting from nature tourism, beach tourism, museums, educational tours, and other tours. To see tours in Indonesia by city, here is the link.
Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy located in Southeast Asia. Malaysia is also the closest neighboring country to Indonesia. Many Indonesian tourists also visit Malaysia. Many interesting places to visit in Malaysia. Here are tips and recommendations if you visit Malaysia.
- Tempat Wisata di Malaysia
- Transportasi di Malaysia
- Trip ke Malaysia 6D5N
- Berburu Tempat Makan di Malaysia
- Tempat Belanja di Malaysia
- Rekomendasi Makanan Halal Khas Malaysia
- Rekomendasi Restoran di Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Going Abroad is something that needs to be prepared. In this day and age, people going abroad are not a rare thing. Mobility is very fast, whether it’s for business or just leisure. Here are some tips for the first time you want to go abroad.
- Tips Persiapan ke Luar Negeri
- Cara Membuat Paspor
- Daftar Negara Bebas Visa Bagi Traveler Indonesia
- Tips Membuat Perjalanan Wisata ke Luar Negeri
- Rekomendasi Penukaran Mata Uang
- Jenis Colokan Listrik di Beberapa Negara
- Rekomendasi Aplikasi untuk Traveler
Travel & Tourism
- Indonesia Tourism
- Tips for Abroad Holidays
- How to Make a Passport
- Register for a visa-free country for Indonesian travelers
- Tips for Making an Itinerary to Malaysia
- Recommended Currency Exchange Sites in Bandung
- Jenis Colokan Listrik di Dunia
- Recommended Application Traveler
- Things to Do Before International Departure
- Facilities at Bandung Husein Sastranegara Airport
- Malaysia Tourism
Connect with Lovia on social media!
© 2020 Lovia